With so many scientific achievements we know so little of where we came from and where we are going... - Akiane Kramarik Quotes
Quote:With so many scientific achievements we know so little of where we came from and where we are going. But we know even less of the most important discovery of all – Love. Only love can accept our differences as we journey through life. And only love can allow space for our growth. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In 2003, I almost died of an intestinal blockage when I was on a mountain in Chile, filming a segment for 'Scientific American Frontiers.' - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  But one of the things I learned from improvising is that all of life is an improvisation, whether you like it or not. Some of the greatest scientific discoveries of the 20th century came out of people dropping things. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  We are tempted to believe that certain achievements and possessions will give us enduring satisfaction... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-12-2017, 07:33 AM
  The pre-scientific age, whatever its deficiencies, had at least offered its members the peace of mind that follows from knowing... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM
  It will remain remarkable, in whatever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality - Alain Aspect Quotes soni 0 13 09-05-2017, 09:56 PM