In order to choose the right path, we do not have to figure out the wrong one... we just need to follow the light. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes
Quote:In order to choose the right path, we do not have to figure out the wrong one... we just need to follow the light. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  When I had independence, it was a constant battle within me to figure out when am I on my own. And also the insecurity that my life engendered,... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  As important as it is to change the light bulbs, its more important to change the laws - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 09:43 PM