Portals of divinity are everywhere. I believe that children may enter these divine portals easier, because they are seeking for answers in the purest way. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes
Quote:Portals of divinity are everywhere. I believe that children may enter these divine portals easier, because they are seeking for answers in the purest way. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:32 AM
  What we take for granted might not be here for our children. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:21 PM
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM
  Third world nations are producing too many children too fast...it is time to ignore the controversy over family planning and cut out-of-control population growth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:37 PM