I always knew I was a dust. But I never knew I was also a universe. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes
Quote:I always knew I was a dust. But I never knew I was also a universe. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:13 PM
  In reality there is no cause or effect, there is only the indifference of the universe. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 07:38 AM
  In order to find reality, each must search for his own universe, look for the details that contribute to this reality7 that one feels under... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 13 08-05-2017, 04:51 PM
  I knew we needed a weapon to break through to the US market, and it had to be something different, something that nobody else was making. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 9 08-04-2017, 09:59 PM