A fermented mind - according to nothing, we are something. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes
Quote:A fermented mind - according to nothing, we are something. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  There are people who say, 'Oh this guy is quite thick.' I think the reason is that, increasingly, I don't mind being simple in terms of literary expression... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM
  The pre-scientific age, whatever its deficiencies, had at least offered its members the peace of mind that follows from knowing... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM
  Newspapers are being read all around. The point is not, of course, to glean new information, but rather to coax the mind out of its sleep-induced introspective temper. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:41 AM