There's so much negativity in the media. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes
Quote:There's so much negativity in the media. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  I have a personal staff that helps me scour the internet and other media for the latest scientific peer-reviewed findings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 10:23 PM
  I don't think I'm an angry person. I think I'm a person who's angry. I'm angry at the Bush administration; I'm angry at the right wing media... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
  I also focus on Bush and his administration - who do a lot of lying - and how a right-wing media has allowed them to get away with a lot of stuff that... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
  Most of us here in the media are what I call infotainers...Rush Limbaugh is what I call a disinfotainer. He entertains by spreading disinformation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM