I have been blessed by God. And if I'm blessed, there is one reason and one reason only, and that is to help others. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes
Quote:I have been blessed by God. And if I'm blessed, there is one reason and one reason only, and that is to help others. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  If a scene is longer than three pages, it better be for a good reason. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:28 PM
  That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
  I feel like everyone who goes to The University of Texas is blessed and lucky to be there because they're getting a chance to be as good as they can be. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:42 PM