No supernatural can exist for the mankind that does not want to believe it. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes
Quote:No supernatural can exist for the mankind that does not want to believe it. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  In my own life, I think legends of supernatural, mythic things are really just a manifestation of the collective unconscious... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:06 PM
  Creativity means learning where the rules exist, and then breaking them! Saying, "It's better this way." But you have to know the rules in order to break them with any grace. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM
  We don't exist unless there is someone who can see us existing, what we say has no meaning until someone can understand... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-10-2017, 09:47 AM
  I never wavered in my certainty that God did not exist. I was simply liberated by the thought that there might be a way to engage... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-08-2017, 08:43 PM