I really love sharing my gift with others. At the same time, I'm just a normal kid having fun and that's what life is all about-having fun at the same time as helping people. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes
Quote:I really love sharing my gift with others. At the same time, I'm just a normal kid having fun and that's what life is all about-having fun at the same time as helping people. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago