We have now seen that there is no particle of evidence for the Egyptian origin of Tarot cards. - A. E. Waite Quotes
Quote:We have now seen that there is no particle of evidence for the Egyptian origin of Tarot cards. - A. E. Waite Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  The scientific evidence of how serious this climate crisis is becoming continues to amass week after week after week. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  I support the death penalty. I think that it has to be administered not only fairly, with attention to things like DNA evidence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM
  I occasionally get birthday cards from fans. But it's often the same message: They hope it's my last. - Al Forman Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:55 AM
  There are certain books in the world which every searcher for truth must know: the Bible, the Critique of Pure Reason, the Origin of Species, and Karl Marx's Capital. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM