I am the reincarnation of Pikachu. That's why my hair is yellow, you see. - Akihiro Miwa Quotes
Quote:I am the reincarnation of Pikachu. That's why my hair is yellow, you see. - Akihiro Miwa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Like all New York hotel lady cashiers she had red hair and had been disappointed in her first husband. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  and I get refill number three or four and the wine is making my bones loose and it's giving my hair a red sheen and my breasts are blooming and my eyes feel sultry and wise and the dress is water. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 8 07-24-2017, 09:14 PM
  Light is good company, when alone; I took my comfort where I found it, and the warmest yellow bulb in the living-room lamp had become a kind of radiant babysitter all its own. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 10 07-24-2017, 09:12 PM
  I made a braid because Chinese old people, they say that the God will take you by the hair to join you with - but God didn't take me, so I cut the braid. - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 17 06-25-2017, 09:01 AM
  I hated myself totally white. So now I cheat. It's my white hair, and I put color there. My grandson says I'm punk. - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 20 06-24-2017, 10:18 PM