I am the reincarnation of Pikachu. That's why my hair is yellow, you see. - Akihiro Miwa Quotes
Quote:I am the reincarnation of Pikachu. That's why my hair is yellow, you see. - Akihiro Miwa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm an ugly girl, My face makes you hurl, Sad I have it, I should bag it. Acne everywhere, Unwanted facial hair. I'm a relation to Frankenstein's creation. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 5 08-30-2017, 06:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM
  Like all New York hotel lady cashiers she had red hair and had been disappointed in her first husband. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM
  and I get refill number three or four and the wine is making my bones loose and it's giving my hair a red sheen and my breasts are blooming and my eyes feel sultry and wise and the dress is water. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 12 07-24-2017, 09:14 PM
  Light is good company, when alone; I took my comfort where I found it, and the warmest yellow bulb in the living-room lamp had become a kind of radiant babysitter all its own. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 16 07-24-2017, 09:12 PM