If you go through life convinced that your way is always best, all the new ideas in the world will pass you by. - Akio Morita Quotes
Quote:If you go through life convinced that your way is always best, all the new ideas in the world will pass you by. - Akio Morita Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The more deeply I search for the roots of the global environmental crisis, the more I am convinced that it is an outer manifestation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
  Our way of life is at stake, our grandchildren are at stake, the future of civilization is at stake. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 3 hours ago
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:15 AM