Once you have a staff of prepared, intelligent, and energetic people, the next step is to motivate them to be creative. - Akio Morita Quotes
Quote:Once you have a staff of prepared, intelligent, and energetic people, the next step is to motivate them to be creative. - Akio Morita Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think people need housing. And there's empty buildings, I think people should live in there. If you want to call them squatters, trespassers, hey, I call Wall Street thieves! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 54 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 57 minutes ago
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM