We treat employees as a member of the family. If management take the risk of hiring them, we have to take the responsibility for them. - Akio Morita Quotes
Quote:We treat employees as a member of the family. If management take the risk of hiring them, we have to take the responsibility for them. - Akio Morita Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:06 AM
  The survival of the United States of America as we know it is at risk. And even more — if more should be required — the future of human civilization is at stake. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:56 PM
  What's at risk [in 100 years] if we do not take action, truly is the survival of civilization as we know it... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:43 AM
  Third world nations are producing too many children too fast...it is time to ignore the controversy over family planning and cut out-of-control population growth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:37 PM