We treat employees as a member of the family. If management take the risk of hiring them, we have to take the responsibility for them. - Akio Morita Quotes
Quote:We treat employees as a member of the family. If management take the risk of hiring them, we have to take the responsibility for them. - Akio Morita Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  You know, I'm gay and I grew up being aware of that at a very early age, in a fairly repressed family. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
  Character assassination is at once easier and surer than physical assault; and it involves far less risk for the assassin. It leaves him free to commit the same ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  You can't get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you're doing. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover will be yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:22 PM
  Our lives depend on good communication. Good communication helps personal relationships, it helps bosses and employees get along better. We rely on it. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-16-2017, 07:44 AM