I often say to my assistants, "Never trust anybody," but what I mean is that you should never trust someone else to do a job exactly the way you would want it done. - Akio Morita Quotes
Quote:I often say to my assistants, "Never trust anybody," but what I mean is that you should never trust someone else to do a job exactly the way you would want it done. - Akio Morita Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As a writer, it's fun to create. And once you get into a long-running show with very established characters and a very established tone and format, after a while it's a really great job, but that's what it is - a job. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  I need to feel like the work I'm doing is not necessarily important, but meaningful, at least to me, because otherwise it just becomes a day job. It just becomes factory work and I get really frustrated. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
  I do very well three things: my job, stupidities and children. - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:30 PM
  A 'good job' can be both practically attractive while still not good enough to devote your entire life to. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-09-2017, 10:54 AM
  I learnt to stop fantasising about the perfect job or the perfect relationship because that can actually be an excuse for not living. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-06-2017, 05:45 PM