Japanese attitudes toward work seem to be critically different from American attitudes. - Akio Morita Quotes
Quote:Japanese attitudes toward work seem to be critically different from American attitudes. - Akio Morita Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You learn your limitations and then you try to work within them. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:28 PM
  American democracy has been hacked. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 19 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:17 PM