Our plan is to lead the public with new products rather than ask them what kind of products they want, - Akio Morita Quotes
Quote:Our plan is to lead the public with new products rather than ask them what kind of products they want, - Akio Morita Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM