The important thing in my view is not to pin the blame for a mistake on somebody, but rather to find out what caused the mistake. - Akio Morita Quotes
Quote:The important thing in my view is not to pin the blame for a mistake on somebody, but rather to find out what caused the mistake. - Akio Morita Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  But find something that you absolutely love doing. And then get to love the way you do it. That's the uniqueness of all of us. That's it. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM