We want to keep the company healthy and its employees happy, and we want to keep them on the job and productive. - Akio Morita Quotes
Quote:We want to keep the company healthy and its employees happy, and we want to keep them on the job and productive. - Akio Morita Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:44 AM
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
  The consensus is clear. We need an immediate and determined shift to a clean, renewable economy. The continued mass burning of fossil fuels is inconsistent with a healthy, prosperous future for our civilization. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 07:48 AM
  Even though marriage is doomed, if you turned it into a job you like and really work at it - it can be salvaged. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 07:43 AM