While the United States has been busy creating lawyers, we have been busier creating engineers. - Akio Morita Quotes
Quote:While the United States has been busy creating lawyers, we have been busier creating engineers. - Akio Morita Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What then are doing if not creating a better place together? I think, for me the key has to be, what do I want to create? What is it I want to leave behind? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  I gotta keep busy. I'm not happy unless I'm working on two, three things. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 12 09-15-2017, 10:48 AM
  That's what we're all doing, all the time, whether we know it or not. Whether we like it or not. Creating something on the spur of the moment with the materials at hand... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  I believe the government of the United States should re-examine its policies in the Middle East and adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 18 09-04-2017, 01:00 PM
  If your busy with yourself now, you will be busy with yourself then. If you are busy with Allah now, you will be with Him then. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 10 09-01-2017, 05:56 PM