If you want to be a great director, be a great screenwriter. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes
Quote:If you want to be a great director, be a great screenwriter. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  Anyone who deals with the climate crisis has an internal dialogue between hope and despair, because the challenge is so huge and the danger is so great and the stakes are so high... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:40 AM
  Making consumer choices that reward eco-friendly products and companies is a great way to start. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:14 PM
  If you hit a bad shot, just tell yourself it is great to be alive, relaxing and walking around on a beautiful golf course. The next shot will be better. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM