Although human beings are incapable of talking about themselves with total honesty, it is much harder to avoid the truth while pretending... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes
Quote:Although human beings are incapable of talking about themselves with total honesty, it is much harder to avoid the truth while pretending to be other people. They often reveal much about themselves in a very straightforward way. I am certain that I did. There is nothing that says more about its creator than the work itself. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The horrible truth is that I am lazy and I am going to write and do bits that just hand themselves to me. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM