The characters in my films try to live honestly and make the most of the lives they've been given... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes
Quote:The characters in my films try to live honestly and make the most of the lives they've been given. I believe you must live honestly and develop your abilities to the full. People who do this are the real heroes. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My films are about embarrassment. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  Authors, she soon decided, were probably best met within the pages of their novels, and were as much creatures of the reader's imagination as the characters in their books... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:08 PM
  To read is to withdraw.To make oneself unavailable. One would feel easier about it if the pursuit inself were less...selfish. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:06 PM
  Children always assume the sexual lives of their parents come to a grinding halt at their conception. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
  Books are not about passing the time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:23 AM