If you look at everything straight on, there is nothing to be afraid of. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes
Quote:If you look at everything straight on, there is nothing to be afraid of. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm greedy for that satisfaction of doing something hard and knowing that, even though I was afraid I couldn't do it, that somehow I can deliver. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 22 09-16-2017, 07:52 AM
  We may seek a fortune for no greater reason than to secure the respect and attention of people who would otherwise look straight through us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-08-2017, 08:35 PM
  Boys like Peter are afraid of alot of things, like nuclear annihilation and flunking algebra, but they're not afraid of wolves. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-31-2017, 06:47 PM
  I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 13 08-22-2017, 07:41 PM