The films an audience really enjoys are the ones that were enjoyable in the making. Yet pleasure in the work can’t be achieved unless you know... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes
Quote:The films an audience really enjoys are the ones that were enjoyable in the making. Yet pleasure in the work can’t be achieved unless you know you have put all of your strength into it and have done your best to make it come alive. A film made in this spirit reveals the hearts of the crew. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  ...it is appropriate to have an over representation of factual presentations on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM