There is something that might be called cinematic beauty. It can only be expressed in a film, and it must be present for that film to be a moving... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes
Quote:There is something that might be called cinematic beauty. It can only be expressed in a film, and it must be present for that film to be a moving work. When it is very well expressed, one experiences a particularly deep emotion while watching that film. I believe that it is this quality that draws people to come and see a film, and that it is the hope of attaining this quality that inspires the filmmaker to make his film in the first place. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If, for instance, we'd made the film after the show had been to Broadway, it would have been exactly the same film but we would have been assured that they would have understood it... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 50 09-23-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is no such thing as a good script, onlya good film, and I'm conscious that my scripts often read better than they play. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:58 PM
  Of course my standards are out of date! That's why they're called standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:48 PM
  Between the innocence of boyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:46 PM
  A girl is Innocence playing in the mud, Beauty standing on its head, and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:45 PM