The method of producing comics in Japan is very hectic, but it's also rewarding because it's possible to do both the story and art all by yourself... - Akira Toriyama Quotes
Quote:The method of producing comics in Japan is very hectic, but it's also rewarding because it's possible to do both the story and art all by yourself. In this way, it's possibly to bring out one's individuality. If this idea appeals to you, I call on you to try drawing your own manga. - Akira Toriyama Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Today I challenge our nation to commit to producing 100 percent of our electricity from renewable energy and truly clean carbon-free sources within 10 years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 07:41 AM
Last Post: soni
  Third world nations are producing too many children too fast...it is time to ignore the controversy over family planning and cut out-of-control population growth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:37 PM
  Some of my colleagues seem more interested in using every procedural method possible to keep the Senate from doing anything than they are in creating jobs or helping Americans struggling in a difficult economy. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:26 AM
  Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 04:25 PM
  Martial art has always been my first love. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 07:09 AM