Drunken Master (the first one). If I hadn't seen this movie, I would never have come up with Dragonball. - Akira Toriyama Quotes
Quote:Drunken Master (the first one). If I hadn't seen this movie, I would never have come up with Dragonball. - Akira Toriyama Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  If I'm going to make a fake movie, it's going to be a fake hit. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:51 AM
  I am quite my own master, agreeably lodged, perfectly easy in my circumstances. I am contented with my situation, and happy because I think myself so. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  One of my biggest personal holdings is Rotana. That company has a very dominant force in the Middle East. It has around 45% of all the movie industry and around 75% of all the music. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 13 09-04-2017, 12:58 PM
  I've done a movie and a TV series, and someday I'd like to do a successful movie and a successful TV series. That would be nice. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 20 08-31-2017, 10:16 PM