I think there's a little me hiding behind your leg, Chichi." "I'm Goten." "I'm Goku. Hi!" .... "Daddy! - Akira Toriyama Quotes
Quote:I think there's a little me hiding behind your leg, Chichi." "I'm Goten." "I'm Goku. Hi!" .... "Daddy! - Akira Toriyama Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Geometry alone is not enough to portray human desires, expressions, aspirations, joys. We need more. - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes soni 0 4 08-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  My origami creations, in accordance with the laws of nature, require the use of geometry, science, and physics... - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes soni 0 8 08-06-2017, 08:38 PM
  Over all, I want you to discover the joy of creation by your own hand. ... The possibility of creation from paper is infinite. - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes soni 0 10 08-06-2017, 08:37 PM
  Actually, I have a lot of hobbies, but I've kept up with model-building the longest. In particular, I love military models. - Akira Toriyama Quotes soni 0 5 08-06-2017, 08:35 PM
  But there's people I care about! And this time around, I’m not gonna just stand by and let them all get hurt! - Akira Toriyama Quotes soni 0 7 08-06-2017, 08:35 PM