I think there's a little me hiding behind your leg, Chichi." "I'm Goten." "I'm Goku. Hi!" .... "Daddy! - Akira Toriyama Quotes
Quote:I think there's a little me hiding behind your leg, Chichi." "I'm Goten." "I'm Goku. Hi!" .... "Daddy! - Akira Toriyama Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In our society leaving baby with Daddy is just one step above leaving the kids to be raised by wolves or apes. - Al Roker Quotes soni 0 11 08-26-2017, 04:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  My mum had a cousin that had played when he was younger. When I showed an interest in drumming, he showed me how to mummy-daddy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 13 08-22-2017, 09:56 AM
  Geometry alone is not enough to portray human desires, expressions, aspirations, joys. We need more. - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes soni 0 7 08-06-2017, 08:38 PM
  My origami creations, in accordance with the laws of nature, require the use of geometry, science, and physics... - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes soni 0 10 08-06-2017, 08:38 PM
  Over all, I want you to discover the joy of creation by your own hand. ... The possibility of creation from paper is infinite. - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes soni 0 13 08-06-2017, 08:37 PM