My origami creations, in accordance with the laws of nature, require the use of geometry, science, and physics... - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes
Quote:My origami creations, in accordance with the laws of nature, require the use of geometry, science, and physics. They also encompass religion, philosophy, and biochemistry. Overall, I want you to discover the joy of creation by your own handthe possibility of creation from paper is infinite. - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We face the gravest threat that civilization has ever confronted. It's global in nature and requires a global solution... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Last Post: soni
  As important as it is to change the light bulbs, its more important to change the laws - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:43 PM
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
  All of us can make changes, but the changes that are most needed are not light bulbs and windows but laws and policies and treaties... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
  The existence of the EPA regulation will require large carbon polluters to look at their hole cards, and some of them have decided that they much prefer legislation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:52 AM