My origami creations, in accordance with the laws of nature, require the use of geometry, science, and physics... - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes
Quote:My origami creations, in accordance with the laws of nature, require the use of geometry, science, and physics. They also encompass religion, philosophy, and biochemistry. Overall, I want you to discover the joy of creation by your own handthe possibility of creation from paper is infinite. - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nature played a cruel trick on her by giving her a waxed mustache. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  For humans, flying isn't magic, it's physics. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-16-2017, 07:47 AM