What happens is that the experience of writers working together and the idea of creative collaboration is so delightful, but it has been relegated to TV. - Akiva Goldsman Quotes
Quote:What happens is that the experience of writers working together and the idea of creative collaboration is so delightful, but it has been relegated to TV. - Akiva Goldsman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writers who drew, they all seemed to draw the same way. They managed to keep that childlike creativity in their line. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:11 AM
  I believe everybody is creative, and everybody is talented. I just don't think that everybody is disciplined. I think that's a rare commodity. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:03 AM
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM