Great compassion penetrates into the marrow of the bone. It is the support of all living beings. Like the love of a parent for an only child, the tenderness of the Compassionate One is all-pervasive. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes
Quote:Great compassion penetrates into the marrow of the bone. It is the support of all living beings. Like the love of a parent for an only child, the tenderness of the Compassionate One is all-pervasive. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You better have great practices. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 15 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 7 hours ago
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:01 AM
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:57 AM