My acts are irrevocable Because they have no essence... Where are the doers of deeds Absent among their conditions?... - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes
Quote:My acts are irrevocable
Because they have no essence...
Where are the doers of deeds
Absent among their conditions?
Imagine a magician
Who creates a creature
Who creates other creatures.
Acts I perform are creatures
Who create others. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
  Russia has a strategy of creating the conditions that give rise to corruption, then exploiting that corruption to its own benefit. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:14 AM
  Although you may spend your life killing, You will not exhaust all your foes. But if you quell your own anger, your real enemy will be slain. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 14 08-06-2017, 08:59 PM
  So, to praise others for their virtues - Can but encourage one's own efforts - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 13 08-06-2017, 08:58 PM