My acts are irrevocable Because they have no essence... Where are the doers of deeds Absent among their conditions?... - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes
Quote:My acts are irrevocable
Because they have no essence...
Where are the doers of deeds
Absent among their conditions?
Imagine a magician
Who creates a creature
Who creates other creatures.
Acts I perform are creatures
Who create others. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sustainability is a set of conditions and trends in a given system that can continue indefinitely - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  The people who criticise you will not be the ones taking care of your legs when you are in your wheelchair. People who never drove a car in these conditions, they just don't know. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 9 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  Most victories are, in the best way, acts of revenge. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-12-2017, 11:33 PM
  Perhaps it is true that we do not really exist until there is someone there to see us existing, we cannot properly speak until there is someone who can understand what we are saying in essence... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-06-2017, 05:44 PM
  The first matter that the slave will be brought to account for on the Day of Judgment is the prayer. If it is sound, then the rest of his deeds will be sound. And if it is bad, then the rest of his deeds will be bad. - Al-Tabarani Quotes soni 0 10 09-04-2017, 12:53 PM