The misery which follows pleasure is the pleasure which follows misery. The pleasure and misery of mankind revolve like a wheel. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes
Quote:The misery which follows pleasure is the pleasure which follows misery. The pleasure and misery of mankind revolve like a wheel. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One reads for pleasure...it is not a public duty. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: soni
  There are two things that I get a lot of pleasure from in my life, and that is, doing what I know how to do well - that really makes me happy... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  The pleasure of talking is the inextinguishable passion of a woman, coeval with the act of breathing. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 16 09-14-2017, 01:03 PM
  People don't understand that it was maybe my biggest pleasure to drive an F1 car when it's wet. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 20 09-13-2017, 09:54 PM
  There is psychological pleasure in this takeoff, too, for the swiftness of the plane’s ascent is an exemplary symbol of transformation... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 07:23 AM