The logs of wood which move down the river together Are driven apart by every wave. Such inevitable parting Should not be the cause of misery. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes
Quote:The logs of wood which move down the river together Are driven apart by every wave. Such inevitable parting Should not be the cause of misery. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:49 AM
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM
  You have to rip your opponent's lungs out and then move on. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 06:46 AM