The logs of wood which move down the river together Are driven apart by every wave. Such inevitable parting Should not be the cause of misery. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes
Quote:The logs of wood which move down the river together Are driven apart by every wave. Such inevitable parting Should not be the cause of misery. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  I know that if I can't move people, then I have no business being an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:44 AM
  Mutual content is like a river, which must have its banks on either side. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 18 09-14-2017, 01:06 PM
  I am never driven. Every film Ive made has been an assignment. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 7 09-14-2017, 12:35 PM
  There is a longing for a return to a time without the need for choices, free of the regret at the inevitable loss that all choice (however wonderful) has entailed. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-10-2017, 09:45 AM