Without hope of reward Provide help to others. Bear suffering alone, And share your pleasures with beggars. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes
Quote:Without hope of reward
Provide help to others.
Bear suffering alone,
And share your pleasures with beggars. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hope the perception is that I'm an actor, I never intended to be a movie star. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  ManBearPig, half man, half bear, half pig - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM