Without hope of reward Provide help to others. Bear suffering alone, And share your pleasures with beggars. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes
Quote:Without hope of reward
Provide help to others.
Bear suffering alone,
And share your pleasures with beggars. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is suffering. We have desires and expectations and egos, and we compare the reality we have, which is miraculous and wondrous, with this reality we desire... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  Salad, I can't bear salad. It grows while you're eating it, you know. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 18 09-19-2017, 10:30 PM
  I'll continue to work to ensure that safety and I am honored to have earned the endorsement of the men and women who provide public safety in our city. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
  artists try to say things that can't be said. in a fragile net of words, gestures, or colors, we hope to capture a feeling; a taste; a painful longing... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
  How can I ever hope to communicate something to you unless I get signals back from you that I'm on the right track or that I've started at some place that you're familiar with? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM