So, to praise others for their virtues - Can but encourage one's own efforts - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes
Quote:So, to praise others for their virtues - Can but encourage one's own efforts - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Despite the best efforts of critics and the hopes of authors, our tastes in books are probably as inherent & unbudgeable as those in food. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  If you want to build a brand, you must focus your branding efforts on owning a word in the prospect's mind. A word that nobody else owns. - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 6 08-26-2017, 07:20 AM
  Book dedication To myself, without whose inspired and tireless efforts this book would not have been possible. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM
  The Founders of the U.S. gave the senators a term of office three times longer than that of a representative precisely to encourage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM