So, to praise others for their virtues - Can but encourage one's own efforts - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes
Quote:So, to praise others for their virtues - Can but encourage one's own efforts - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Book dedication To myself, without whose inspired and tireless efforts this book would not have been possible. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM
  The Founders of the U.S. gave the senators a term of office three times longer than that of a representative precisely to encourage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM
  The Difference Between Dreams & Success Is, Dreams Need Effortless Sleep & Success Needs Sleepless Efforts - Akon Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 06:46 AM
  The Difference Between Dreams & Success Is, Dreams Need Effortless Sleep & Success Needs Sleepless Efforts - Akon Quotes soni 0 10 08-07-2017, 06:44 AM