I'm a polygamist. I can afford to have as many wives as I can afford to have. All Africans believe in it. My dad has four wives. - Akon Quotes
Quote:I'm a polygamist. I can afford to have as many wives as I can afford to have. All Africans believe in it. My dad has four wives. - Akon Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:41 AM
Last Post: soni
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  My dad graduated seminary there, and so did (sounds like) Mark Kimball's grandfather. They sang in a quartet together, my dad and Mark Kimball's grandfather. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
  My dad always told me to stand up to bullies, and Bill O'Reilly is kind of a bully, and he's the kind of kid who hits other kids on the playground... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 06:31 AM
  My dad never graduated high school. He was a printing salesman. We lived in a two-bedroom, one-bath house in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. We weren't rich - but we felt secure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 06:29 AM