I love to just go to the movies, watch movies, listen to the scores and all that 'cause that's, like, the next step for me. - Akon Quotes
Quote:I love to just go to the movies, watch movies, listen to the scores and all that 'cause that's, like, the next step for me. - Akon Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  The [Bob] Dylan sessions were very disorganized, to say the least. I mean, the "Like A Rolling Stone" session I was invited by the producer to watch. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:39 AM
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM