It is easy to smile at an insult and pretend it's funny when the person insulting you is hosing you with money. - Al Alvarez Quotes
Quote:It is easy to smile at an insult and pretend it's funny when the person insulting you is hosing you with money. - Al Alvarez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:34 AM
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 08:49 AM
  I did a concert at five years old in the garden of one of the church members, and we raised some money to buy a new piano in our little church. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 11:10 PM
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 10:58 PM