I absolutely don't believe in anything. Full stop. Including luck. - Al Alvarez Quotes
Quote:I absolutely don't believe in anything. Full stop. Including luck. - Al Alvarez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have absolutely no plans and no expectations of ever being a candidate again. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  Consider a clock thermostat, and set it so that you're not using energy when you don't need it, when you're out of your house. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:20 AM
  The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don't say 'I read a science fiction novel that says it's not a problem.' You take action. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  Here`s my point. I don`t want you to be in a position years from now where you welcome Hillary Clinton and say actually you did win... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
  We are monumentally distracted by a pervasive technological culture that appears to have a life of its own, one that insists on our full attention... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:16 AM