The better the artist, the more vulnerable he seems to be. - Al Alvarez Quotes
Quote:The better the artist, the more vulnerable he seems to be. - Al Alvarez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For me, the most serious problem is how America became so vulnerable to the assertion of blatant falsehoods that drive policy and are not corrected... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is the natural tendency that all of us are vulnerable to, to deny unpleasant realities and to look for any excuse to push them away and resolve to think about them another day long in the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 07:21 AM
  As human beings, we are vulnerable to confusing the unprecedented with the improbable... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-14-2017, 04:50 PM
  I don't consider myself an artist necessarily, but craftsmen or people in the arts, their spiritualism is sort of when you're writing... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 10:20 PM
  The Republican agenda is a radical vision in which Medicaid is slashed to the bone - in which we start to balance the budget on the backs of, literally, our most vulnerable citizens. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 4 08-11-2017, 10:17 PM