The point is that it looks like gambling because the language of the game is money. - Al Alvarez Quotes
Quote:The point is that it looks like gambling because the language of the game is money. - Al Alvarez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  On how to make the game more exciting - Eliminate the referees, raise the basket four feet, double the size of the basketball, limit the height... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:30 PM
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM