Divorce transforms habit into drama. - Al Alvarez Quotes
Quote:Divorce transforms habit into drama. - Al Alvarez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 09:01 AM
  If you cannot work on the marriage or the women is a moron, staying married and cheating makes the most sense because divorce is disruptive to the family life and your bank account. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:53 PM
  To be honest I had learnt martial arts for a girl. So I started learning the art to impress her, but eventually I started loving martial art more than the girl. So later it became a habit it became fun. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM
  When neither high purpose nor the categorical imperatives of religion will do, the only argument against suicide is life itself... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 15 08-07-2017, 07:14 PM