I hate partying. If I'm forced to go to a party or a social gathering, I go in at 9:30 and leave at 10 P.M. - Akshay Kumar Quotes
Quote:I hate partying. If I'm forced to go to a party or a social gathering, I go in at 9:30 and leave at 10 P.M. - Akshay Kumar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a time of social fragmentation, vulgarity becomes a way of life. To be shocking becomes more important - and often more profitable - than to be civil or creative or truly original. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We the human species, are confronting a planetary emergency-a threat to the survival of our civilization that is gathering ominous and destructive potential... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
  We need to remake the Democratic party. We need to remake America. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:56 PM
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:32 AM
  And just as the false assumption that we are not connected to the earth has led to the ecological crisis, so to the equally false assumption that we arenot connected to each other that has led to our social crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 07:27 AM