It's the best thing if your work is your passion in life. It makes me feel like I'm always on break. - Akshay Kumar Quotes
Quote:It's the best thing if your work is your passion in life. It makes me feel like I'm always on break. - Akshay Kumar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It used to worry me what people said about me. I'm learning not to worry as much. Sometimes you feel critics are wrong all the time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm constantly striving to break through to something new. You try to maintain a neutral approach to your work, and not be too hard on yourself. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
  Opinions I have about anything are in my personal life. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago