I savour the adulation and love I have been getting from my fans and the blessings of elders in my family. Fourteen years have given me a lot and I can't thank God and the industry enough. - Akshay Kumar Quotes
Quote:I savour the adulation and love I have been getting from my fans and the blessings of elders in my family. Fourteen years have given me a lot and I can't thank God and the industry enough. - Akshay Kumar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:41 PM
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:39 PM
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 09:01 AM