I do not stick to rules when cooking. I rely on my imagination. - Akshay Kumar Quotes
Quote:I do not stick to rules when cooking. I rely on my imagination. - Akshay Kumar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some people believe that fairness comes with obeying the rules. I'm one of those people. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM
Last Post: soni
  Our democracy, our constitutional framework is really a kind of software for harnessing the creativity and political imagination for all of our people. The American democratic system was an early political version of Napster. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:29 PM
  Our world faces a true planetary emergency. I know the phrase sounds shrill, and I know it's a challenge to the moral imagination. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 18 08-13-2017, 04:29 PM
  IIFA is always involved in charity, and that's why it's a great thing that I am a part of IIFA and will continue to work along with them. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 16 08-08-2017, 07:30 AM
  On every birthday, I ask my wife, 'What would you like this year?' and her instant reply is, 'Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!' I'm always living in hope that one day she'll say she just wants me! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 16 08-08-2017, 07:29 AM