The day I take either my body or my work for granted will be the day you hear that I've smashed every inch of myself to pieces. - Akshay Kumar Quotes
Quote:The day I take either my body or my work for granted will be the day you hear that I've smashed every inch of myself to pieces. - Akshay Kumar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 1 45 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 1 47 minutes ago
  I bullshit on the phone all day with a variety of people discussing various projects, and occasionally write jokes. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 55 minutes ago
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM