I'm an athletic actor. I'm known for my action; I'm a guy who does my own stunts on screen. - Akshay Kumar Quotes
Quote:I'm an athletic actor. I'm known for my action; I'm a guy who does my own stunts on screen. - Akshay Kumar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  I've been nominated twice before as actor in a leading part. Now I'm nominated as actor in a supporting part... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
  When I started out as an actor, I thought, Here's what I have to say; how shall I say it? I began to understand that what I do in the scene... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
  A really great actor, in a lucky performance, can transform himself or herself. I've seen actors do that... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM